Monday, September 24, 2012

Brand New Blog

Welcome to the Alice Riordan Estate Jewelry Blog!  I have been dealing in fine estate jewelry for over 12 years now and I am a GIA Graduate Gemologist.  Most of the time I have to speak about diamond grades and facts, which I know are important.  But I really wanted a space to talk about what inspires me, what moves me, occasionally to tears--yes, I have seen jewelry so beautiful, I cried.  But more about that another time....

I also create jewelry from vintage pieces and add a bit of my own style.  Here is my newest collection made from antique watch pieces from the 1700s - 1800s mostly fusee movements.  I added diamonds and gemstones to soften the industrial feel.  I was going for something a bit mystical, feminine and historical.  Please let me know what you think!









6 comments:

  1. I am very amazed by the data of this weblog and i am glad i experienced a look more than the blog. thank you so much for sharing these kinds of excellent information.
    sell gold jewelry in Houston
    diamond buyers Houston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creation is very beautiful and Your jewelry looks very beautiful. I will visit again to take more information.

    Watch Faces

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Supper likes !
    check out my collection! Hope you like it too!
    http://www.ecksand.com/all-types.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. great blog congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indian Diamond Jewellery Online Shopping in 2016 with the latest jewellery design from the our online jewellery store.

    ReplyDelete